Welcome, I am so glad you are here!
I am Jordan, a Washington native, based out of Richland and Kennewick, serving the Tri-Cities and surrounding area with wedding and portrait photography.
In College I studied Graphic Design and Photography and was completely enamored by the creations that I was able to dream up and put into reality in my designs and photos. I love the people I get to work with and sharing their love and life stories.
When I'm not photographing
- Binge watching Harry Potter/Gilmore Girls/Gossip Girl/White Collar/Friends/90s Chick flicks :) I promise I don't just sit in front of the TV all day!
- Walking/running and pretending that nature and I get along
- Walking through ALL of the aisles of TJ Maxx, Home Goods, and Hobby Lobby
- Crafting! I LOVE making things!
- Spending time with my husband Dodge - Introvertedly :)
- Designing! Alongside of my photography business I work as a graphic designer for the Kenmore Team!
- Working on the 509 Bride! My latest and greatest project is working on bringing together the Tri-Cities wedding vendors to celebrate inspiration and excellence for the Tri-Cities bride.
WORDS OF WISDOM
- "I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” - Mother Teresa
- "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein