TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE...
Welcome friends! As you begin this new chapter in preparation for your wedding celebration, challenge yourselves to dream big and dig deep. Dream big in regards to the marriage you are celebrating, with your planning, and with your joy and love for each other. Dig deep into creating not only a celebration, but a lifetime together.
Jordan Edens Photography is a place for timeless, crazy in love with each other and all of the people who surround them couples. Couples who not only seek adventure, but live life with great purpose, their wedding being no exception. Every detail is thoughtfully dreamed up, and is a perfect reflection of the life they will live together. And, let's be honest, they want AMAZING photos of their day!
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR WEDDING DETAILS AND INFORMATION
BY FILLING OUT THE CONTACT FORM.
Where has Jordan Edens Photography Been?
Tri-Cities and surrounding: Locally I have photographed weddings at Tagaris, Anthology, Klipsun Cottages in Benton City, Fortuity Cellars (formerly Sawyer Gardens) in Yakima, Terra Blanca Winery in Benton City, Bella Fiori Gardens, and a host of backyards and private residences. Along with styled shoots at Airfield Estates Winery in Prosser, Bookwalter Winery, Tucannon Cellars, and the Prosser River Ranch. I am based out of the Tri-Cities and extending locally into Walla Walla, Benton City, Prosser, Grandview, and Sunnyside.
I LOVE to travel! I have had the pleasure of photographing weddings in: Northwest Iowa; Sioux Falls, South Dakota; Minneapolis, Minnesota, Grand Rapids, Michigan; St. Louis, Missouri, and the Tri-Cities, Washington. My wedding photography bucket list will bring me to New York, New York; Chicago, Illinois; Washington, D.C., Seattle, Washington; and Maui, Hawaii!
You might be a Jordan Edens Photography couple if...
- You DREAM of wedding photos that beautifully show and tell the love between Bride and Groom. And you cannot wait to cover your walls, cell phone background, computer screen saver, coffee table, and any other surface with these memories.
- Your planning is calculated and thought out, but also spontaneous, because you know that your wedding will be unlike anything you have seen and moments should be experienced not forced.
- You see the world (and photos) best in deep rich color and timeless reminiscent black and white.
- When you aren't wedding planning you are probably either watching Fixer Upper/Harry Potter/Gilmore Girls, scouring the aisles of Home Goods or TJ Maxx, escaping from the day on a peaceful run, or making time to enjoy each other's company.
- You are passionate about life, work, your goals, your beliefs, and making sure that you leave everything a little better than how you found it.